Thursday, October 14, 2021

Constant Velocity with Computational Modeling

 I spent 19 class days on this unit, far more than I ever have or even ever imagined having to. I know part of it is that I am learning the computational part along with them. I don't feel like I am clear on what the end goal is so that is something I will need to work on.

We had the test yesterday. I got through about six of them before I had to stop. It's hard to grade through tears. They were awful. I really need to go back and reteach some of this, but with only twenty days left in the trimester, I have no idea how I am going to get through the next couple of units in time. 

I am concerned that so much time is spent focusing on the coding part that I am missing the forest for the trees. I can see the connection between the functions and the motions, but if it is fuzzy for me, who knows what to look for, I can totally believe that it is invisible for my kids.

No comments:

My Menu